Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cape Cod trip

We took a trip to Cape Cod way back, I was in the stroller for some of it, so that gives you an idea how long ago it was. I was probably 3-4 years old. I don't remember much from the trip, except that there was this ferris wheel, probably in a festival of some sort. My dad asked if we (me and Anne) wanted to ride on it. I absolutely didn't want to, because it was so tall, so we didn't. It was dark and we went to the small cabin we rented. There our parents gave each of us a little toy (James was born and got something). Mine was a plastic dome with little balls in it. Facing inward were four hippos, with little buttons on their backs. When you pressed the button, the hippo's neck would extend and it would chomp down on anything in front of it. The goal was to get as many of the balls as possible. We had loads of fun playing it. Then we went to bed. That night I had my first nightmare, which I'll write about tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment