Thursday, February 26, 2009

New schedule

I apologize, I haven't had a chance to post for awhile. Life has been hectic, which is busier than just really busy. Anywho, I will only try posting once per week now, starting next week. Expect the posts to come Monday nights anywhere from 6:30 to 11:00 PM, EST.
And because I need to get it out on paper, here's what my schedule has been like with more than just times I leave the house included.

Weekly:
Mon-Piano
Tue-Science, creative writing, public speaking classes, debate
Wed-Babysitting in morning and at night
Thu-spanish
Fri-church
Sat-CAP
Sun-church

Daily:
Chores
Babysitting
Taking care of siblings
Homework from classes/CAP
Regular school besides homework
Misc. other stuff

Special:
Debate tournament starting this Friday, I had to get alot done to be ready for it.
CAP always has more than just Saturday meetings.

I'm probably forgetting something, oh well. It's out there now to an extent at least and I feel better.

Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment