Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My first nightmare

I suppose technically it probably wasn't my first nightmare, but it's the first I remember. In fact, it's the first dream I remember period.

The dream started all yellow. There was a ferris wheel, I was riding on it. My dream view was out of body, so I was watching myself ride it. Then two cartoonized dragons swooped into view. One was red, the other blue. They circled the ferris wheel, acting friendly enough. But then the wheel stopped, with my seat at the very top. Then the dragons started breathing fire, and set the ferris wheel on fire. I was watching the flames slowly reach me, even though I wasn't in my body so to speak. The ferris wheel started to crumble and fall, when I woke up crying. My dad came to get me, and I slept with him for the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment